- Strategies derived from the “Calories In / Calories Out” paradigm do NOT work.
- They only offer acute solutions to chronic problems
- They assume that many dynamic aspects of physiology are static
- You can almost always guarantee weight regain
- They're basis of multi-billion dollar weight-loss industry that fails the majority of its clients.
- Did you know: The Average weight regain after Calories In / Calories Out weight loss is 120% of weight lost.
- If Calories In / Calories Out strategies work to lose weight and keep it off, then you wouldn't be reading this!
- Elevating, or at least maintaining, resting metabolic rate while losing bodyfat is critical.
- If you use a strategy to lose weight at the cost of reducing your metabolic rate then you will gain the weight back.
- People who exercise properly burn more calories and more fat, even while they are sitting on the couch watching TV.